Roquette Global Pharma Customer Technical Service (CTS)
- Extensive knowledge of powder properties, essential to efficient table production.
- Expertise in areas such as bulk density, compressibility, hygroscopicity, particle size, flow ability and dust formation.
- Powder preparation for compression or filling of sachets or hard capsules.
- Skilled operations such as mixing, coloring, flavoring, and wet or dry granulation, critical to ensure high quality products delivery.
- Customized solutions for formulation development including manufacturing settings prediction for industrial equipment addressing compression simulation issues. (Compression Simulation Service.)
- Direct compression: cost-effective solutions to optimize formulations and processes.
- Quality control testing of tablets.
- Monitoring of hardness, thickness, weight, density, friability, and disintegration and dissolution times.
- Application of additional methodologies to better understand tablet features such as appearance observation using electron microscopy or instron measurements.
- Parameter control for active ingredients, including pH, color stability, precipitation, suspension and separation, crystallization and cap-locking.
- 30 years of experience in sugar-free confectionery with expertise that is easily applicable to pharmaceutical formulations.
- Intimate partnership with customers under confidentiality agreements, having developed as many as 100 formulations a year.
- Expertise tailored to every step of manufacturing process, across a wide range of applications.
- Trial assistance
- Process parameters optimization
Roquette Pharma CTS can assist with your developments, with expertise in powder technology and preparation, direct compression, tablet evaluation, formulation of pharmaceutical confectionery and pharmaceutical syrups. Contact us to find out how we can help you!
Other fields of expertise
Roquette quality and engagement
Quality management is a top priority for Roquette backed by our established and ambitious global quality policy according to these key values:
- Customer satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement of reliability, capacity and efficiency of our processes, our products and our services.
- Conforming all activities in a lawful manner and obeying legal regulations which extends to our commitment to customers.
- Compliance of production practices for pharmaceutical excipients with worldwide best practices.
- Integrated Quality Management System (QMS), regularly re-evaluated by recognized authorities, ensuring that our products comply with all appropriate standards.
- Roquette’s manufacturing plants are regularly audited by international regulatory bodies (US FDA) and the European authorities (French ANSM).
- Plants that manufacture pharmaceutical products, notably actives, operate by GMP standards (European ICHQ7A and US 21CFR).
- Central Quality Control Laboratory in Lestrem has been awarded the COFRAC accreditation for analysis in raw materials. Analytical certificates are issued with compliance to the principal pharmacopoeia monographs: EP, USP and/or JP, IP.
- Professional in-house audit teams provides inclusive service for all pharmaceutical ingredients ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Roquette’s European plants ensure full traceability and guarantee the use of conventional corn (maize), externally audited and approved by BUREAU VERITAS.
- Roquette obtained the EXCiPACT™ certification on December 2015. SGS, one of the international auditors authorized to grant approval under this standard, audited and recommended ROQUETTE’s site based in Lestrem, France, to be EXCiPACT™ certified. EXCiPACT™ certification ensures top-level quality throughout the entire supply chain, and gives the customers access to the full documentation mandated by regulators.
The pharmaceutical industry is heavily regulated, with incredibly stringent rules.
The preparation of product files for market approval is an essential and time-consuming step in the final product development process. All formulation ingredients must be described and compiled where process information and analytical data might be needed.
Our in-house Regulatory Department has many years of experience in managing these processes around the world. In addition, Roquette products have obtained required regulatory status in many different applications worldwide.
Roquette is actively involved in various international trade associations such as IPEC and quality decision groups within the Pharmacopoeias.
This well-rounded information and experience accumulated is invaluable. Roquette makes this information available to help you simplify and speed up your own product filings.
Please feel free to contact us or your local Roquette representative for further information.
Customer Engineering ServiceThe handling of industrial quantities of powder or liquid products often represents an engineering challenge, especially when the products are ingredients or raw materials for the preparation of high-quality pharmaceuticals.
Roquette has an established Engineering Customer Service with exceptional worldwide experience in the design and construction of the reception tanks, vessels and powder-handling facilities best suited for Roquette products.
This Service is available year-round to offer proven solutions to the industrial-scale handling of our products.
Please feel free to contact us or your local Roquette representative for further information.
November 6, 2018 Food nutrition GULFOOD MANUFACTURING 2018
November 6, 2018 Food - Specialized nutrition SUPPLY SIDE WEST 2018
November 4, 2018 Pharma AAPS 2018
October 25, 2018 Animal nutrition ECE 2018
October 12, 2018 Food nutrition Consumers & Protein - Survey, 2018
October 12, 2018 Food nutrition Consumers & Protein - Infographic 2018
September 24, 2018 Corporate Roquette acquires an extrusion unit from Texpall in The Netherlands
September 19, 2018 Corporate Roquette and SKEMA Business School sign a partnership agreement
September 17, 2018 Corporate Roquette selects IMCD US Food Inc. to join its global food distribution network
September 13, 2018 Food nutrition Infographics: Addressing sugar reduction demands in food applications
September 6, 2018 Corporate Roquette completes the acquisition of Sethness Products Company
September 5, 2018 Food - Confectionery Smart jellies, reach your sugar reduction targets
September 5, 2018 Food - Baking - Sugar reduction Indulgent vanilla muffin: Full pleasure with no added sugars
September 5, 2018 Food - Baking - Sugar reduction Rebalance sugars, an irresistible sandwich biscuit at optimum cost
September 3, 2018 Corporate Roquette appoints Rohit Markan as Managing Director for India
August 29, 2018 Industrial fermentation SOLULYS®: An excellent growth factor for the fermentation industry
August 29, 2018 Industrial fermentation SOLULYS®: The Difference Between a Defined Product and “CSL By-Product”
August 24, 2018 Industrial fermentation Characterization of physical properties and fermentation performance evaluations of NUTRALYS® pea protein
Meet Food team at this event.
Meet the Roquette team at the Supply Side West North America event in Las Vegas to learn more about our latest innovations in Specialized Nutrition, Nutraceuticals, OTC and much more!
Meet Pharma team at the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists Annual meeting and exposition.
Meet Roquette's teams at the 58th European Commodities Exchange 2018, the most important international meeting point for cereals, agrifood and feed business.
Roquette conducted an online Protein Consumer Survey in 2018 first quarter. Discover detailed results in this document.
Roquette conducted an online Protein Consumer Survey in 2018 first quarter. Discover results through an infographic.
The new asset will expand Roquette’s capabilities to reinforce its global leadership in plant-based protein specialties
Driven by a mutual desire for innovation within their respective territories but also for international expansion, the two partners will jointly develop a series of actions over the next three years.
IMCD US Food Inc. (formerly L.V. Lomas Inc.) becomes the exclusive distributor of Roquette’s specialty polyol products across the United States.
Reducing added sugar while creating delicious, nutritious products that delight and nourish are key challenges for the food industry. Learn more about our solutions to achieve it...
Sethness is the worldwide leader in the production of caramel color. With this acquisition, Roquette reinforces its global leadership in the Food & Beverage industry.
30% less sugars, High fiber, Pleasant taste, Preserved texture over time, with NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber
No added sugars, full softness, preserved texture over time, great taste experience with SweatPearl® maltitol
30% less sugars, more fibre, pleasant texture, taste & creaminess preserved with NUTRIOSE® 10
This appointment reaffirms Roquette’s leadership in India and supports the company’s growth ambitions in the country
SOLULYS® is an excellent, cost-effective nutrient source in fermentation applications, and can be an excellent alternative to yeast extract, peptones, and soy flour.
SOLULYS® offers improved fermentation performance compared to CSL, and equivalent performance compared to Yeast Extracts.
Characterization of physical properties and fermentation performance evaluations of NUTRALYS® pea proteinNUTRALYS® S85F and NUTRALYS® H85 offer a non-GMO, non-allergen solutions for fermentation applications, and serve as excellent nitrogen source options for a wide range of fermentation applications.