Our Foundation is a source of inspiration for every Roquette employee. Every day, we work to improve the well-being and health of millions of people around the world by offering the best of nature.
"The Roquette Foundation for Health supports innovative and educative programs in the fields of food and nutrition."
The Foundation will support various types of projects , such as:
- Support for educational programs on diet.
- Studies on the impact of food on diseases.
- Support for operational and sustainable projects that are beneficial to health.
The Roquette Foundation for Health relies on a steering committee made up of personalities with varied and complementary backgrounds,
including shareholders, Roquette Group employees and experts in the field of Health.
Anne Lambin, delegate of the Foundation Roquette for Health, manages the Foundation on a daily basis.
Members of the steering committee
- Edouard Roquette (Chairman)
- Sophie Clay-Roquette (Shareholder)
- Victoire Dethomas-Delloye (Shareholder)
- Eduardo Menchaca (Head of Communications and Public Affairs)
- Sergio Neves (Head of Nutrition & Health R&D)
- Professor Eric Boulanger (MD, PhD), Medical Director: Longevity Health Prevention Center – Pasteur Institute of Lille & Lille University Hospital, Head: Aging Biology & Geriatrics - Medical School – Lille University – INSERM - University Hospital of Lille
- Professor Frédéric Gottrand (MD, PhD), Professor of Pediatrics University of Lille, Pediatrician University Hospital CHU-Lille